Sunday, April 1, 2007

Savannah

We made it to Savannah. It is a beautiful city. We didn't have enough time to do everything that we wanted. However, Sheld & I were able to take in River Street, walk through the squares. We ate dinner the first night at the Pirates House...that was very fun & delicious. I am finding that I am a shrimp fan.
We went to bed pretty early. We were too tired puppies (forgive my pun) after what Batman had put us through. Plus, Sheldon had to get up early the next day for his GSA conference.
I on the other hand, slept in. Then I went and walked around some antique and gift stores before meeting up with Sheldon for lunch. After walking around and looking at different areas...he went Metal Detecting with a guy he meet through a MD website. I stayed and hung out in the room.

On Saturday, we went to the Davenport House Museum and had lunch before making the journey home. We were going to eat at Paula Dean's restaurant. Lady & Sons but there was a huge line and we were starving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DIDIDIDIIDID

Anonymous said...

dddididiidd

divider

divider