Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Weight Loss ADvice ATC Swap

Hi everyone,

Well the weight loss ATC swap is in the mail to all the participants. It was a fun swap. We had some great crafters. Everyone's ideas were differen and it was a lot of fun.

Thanks to:

PrincessEl
bagelmom9
jennie_hi
Brooke St. John
stampingnanny
Kenzlane
wgndrgn
becr8tive
Because I couldn't choose on the "best" card....I am going to quit doing contests because I love everyone's cards and cannot make a choice. So instead I am going to hold a little contest...can you guess the maker of which card.....The first person who participated to correctly match up the card and the name will win a gigantic world stamp. I thought this would be a fun pif to do while studying for my statistics final.

Thanks for playing.

Jennie

No comments:

divider

divider