Sunday, December 23, 2007

SCS Saturday Night card Challenge

I forgot...I know how could I...about the challenges over at SCS....I had only done one before. So last night I took a peek and thought I would try it. Here is the original inspiration. It is a sticky note.

So I did my best and made a card using a new SU set I bought and turned it into a tent card. After making my first tent card the other day I decided I like them. I will giving it along with several other cards I have made to my aunt as part of her Christmas present.
I was amazed by all the different looks that came out of this. If you want to look at all the other ones it is IC107 at SCS.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous tent card!

Lynn said...

This is so pretty, I love how you added the little yellow flowers on your main image!

punknscrap said...

I came to have a sneaky look after you left a comment on one of my cards on SCS, But I have to let you know...Your blog rocks! You are so clever, I will come and visit often,
Lou

Jeans inky hugs said...

Awesome looking card. I used to have that stamp set. Gee I wished I haven't gotten rid of it.

My very first card I uploaded on SCS was using this stamp set.

Annette said...

You have been busy! This is beautiful, I love the all the scallop circles! Great colors on the card also!

divider

divider