Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Card Candy


Don't ask me why.....LOL Why did I sign up for a card candy swap? :) I love looking at them...but they are so hard to make. My PCMB friend Wanda came up with a cool idea....a Golden Ticket Card Candy Swap. She did hers as a candy bar. I couldn't resist and I signed up. But then I blanked out. However, here is what I came up with for the swap. I ended up using my bookmark envelopes and didn't make it look like candy...but hopefully everyone will like them.

9 comments:

Heather said...

I really like the butterflies!

Deb said...

I think they are sweet!! Love the butterflies and the sentiment! Great job!

Deb Neerman said...

Very kewl!!

TFS .. and thanks for visiting my blog; you rock!

~Hugs, Deb

Janine said...

Such a great project!!! Looks like fun to do.

Lee said...

These are so dainty and pretty!! I'm sure everyone will love them!

Dana said...

Oh wow! These are gorgeous Jen! What a great swap item!

Shannon McGann said...

These are adorable! I love them! It must have taken you forever to cut out all those butterflies, though. LOL!

Carla said...

Oh, they'll like them! Card candy doesn't have to be candy, I don't think. It just has to be something you could use to make a cool card, and these fit the bill!

GiftsByHeidi said...

They turned out great! I love making card candy but they are really time consuming! Love the end result though!

divider

divider