Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another One Down!!!

Hi,

This is my last swap on my PC list. :) I told Jen I was going to mail it on Tuesday. But, I hated what turned out....so I came up with a new one this morning. I like it much better.

Here is my first try. Now here is the finished project. I have a few circle journals to do...I received them late because noone wanted to mail them to me...then everyone mailed them to me at the same time. LOL Plus, I joined one other circle journal where I get to make all the pages the same and can send them all in at the same time. They are due in May....so I better get started on them.

Other than finishing up my bookclub recipe cards....I am done!!! Plus, I am done with school as of Monday. So....I am hoping that I will be feeling better to sign up for some more. Or just do some PIF's because I am going to be bored!!! Well at least untill the baby comes.....but we still have awhile for that. I go for my yearly physical on Monday and I am hoping we can hear the heartbeat....I think my next ultrasound isn't untill the 16th week.

Hope you have a great day!!!

9 comments:

Diane said...

I love those,they are too cute!!!
Thanks for the kind comment on my blog,and drop by anytime!1

Linsey said...

OH, these are too cute! I love the unique design and fun, bright colors! And who doesn't LOVE a yummy cupcake! Great job on these! And congrats on making it thru your school semester (or quarter, however they do it). That's no easy feat! Even bigger congrats on your bun in the oven! How exciting! hugs~

Ana Baird said...

they're fantastic and funky!

Flossie's Follies said...

I love the celebrate it is great, so colorful.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

I think they're both great......but I have to agree the "celebrate" one is just precious!! I LOVE the way you did the brads!!! Cuteness!!

mochamama said...

Hi Jennie, thanks for stopping by my site for a visit. Your site is awesome!

Susan said...

Jennie, so nice to read your comments on my blog! I just had a look at your creations and they are lovely. Congratulations on your pregnancy, too - how exciting!

Hope to see some more of your work :-) These swaps are really cute.

Deb said...

These are adorable, so colorful and fun!!! I like the new one better too. Good luck at your check up!!

Heather said...

They turned out great!

divider

divider