Friday, June 6, 2008

A Couple of Cards...

Hi,

I have been a bit slack this week in creating. It has been so hot here that I don't feel like doing a lot during the day. Well that isn't true. I think I read 3 books in as many days. I haven't done that in probably 5 years. In high school I would read 5 or 6 200 page books a night. I would start reading at 3 pm and besides eating dinner...do nothing but read untill 1-2 am.

This first card I made for the informal challenge on PaperCrafts Mag website. It was to do a Paper Piecing Card. I found a free quilt pattern online and used that for my square.
The second card I made while Sheldon and I were watching a movie. My friend Janice sent me some Whipper Snapper images..She always colors hers using Prismas and Gamasol, however, she recommended that I not do that since I am pregnant. So instead I used my copics.
Thanks for looking...and I hope you ahve a great night & weekend. Tomorrow Sheldon and I are going to go garage saling.

Jennie

5 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh Jennie!!! These are wonderful!! Especially the paper-pieced card!! Wow!! Lovin' it!!! I really need to do a little bit of reading........I'm missing it with all the craziness lately!!!

win zaw said...

i visited to ur nice blog.
i got a verious of knowledge for me.
a lot of thanks.
be happy to....
------
from MYANMAR.
welcome u and visit to my blogs

www.winzaw-mdy.blogspot.com
www.wwwsuye.blogspot.com

Heather said...

I love the quilted heart card.

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Jennie, Love the quilted heart card. You should enter it on the PC Idol contest. The colors are awesome. Hope you got some good deals at the garage sales!

Deb said...

Wow, I really have been a slacker, so sorry!! Love the quilted card awesome and the mouse card is adorable, fabulous layout and I'm really drawn to the bright colors!!

divider

divider