Saturday, August 18, 2007

Latest Creations

I haven't been feeling too creative lately. I have been really tired. 2-3 hour naps a day isn't good. But it is pretty bad when I am still wanting to go to bed at a decent time. Usually if I nap I hardly ever sleep.


I joined a kitty swap contest...the hostess sent each of us the images and then we get to create using them. It is fun to see what everyone else comes up with.

I created a photo frame using canvas. It is 8x8 and I also used some beads. I scraplifted it from an advertisement in a magazine.

I joined a Hello Friend Summer Card RAK. Here are a couple of the cards that I made.

Here is also the card I made for my Summer Secret Sister. I was trying to make something different from what I normally do....It is cute

Not too much going on. Sheldon is gone for the day so I think I will see if I can get creative.

No comments:

divider

divider