Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yeah....creativity is back!


I think my creativity came back just in time for me to procrastinate on school work. :) I made a couple cards for Paper Crafts Magazine's monthly contest. I haven't won one yet...but I am hoping to one of these times. Some of the cards that people submit are amazing.

This month's challenge is Journaling Blocks. The first card I made... I hand drew the journaling block. But, I think I like the second one better. I used Microsoft Word. (Gotta love word...just have to make sure not to smear everything.)

1 comment:

Annette said...

I love your HI card! Love the use of glitter on the lettering! Is that a nestibilities die on the Very happy card? I got some and haven't used them much but now I am wanting to get them out!

divider

divider