Thursday, October 4, 2007

Daily Card Challenge

At PaperCrafts Magazine's website we have started a daily card challenge for anyone who wants to partcipate. Each day a new person creates a different challenge. It has only be going on since Sunday...but everyone seems to like the idea. It has been fun and really helped my creativity and getting out of my comfort zone.


Here are some of my cards.


Sunday's challenge was posted by stampcrazymom and it was using Turqoise/Cocoa brown/Orange. I ended up making 2 cards. Sending her one of them.









Then on Monday, Cheryl posted her challenge and it was create something in red/white/black. I only made one card for that one.




One Tuesday, Fluffnstuff did a monochromatic card challenge. I made 2 cards for that one.






I am going to have to post the other ones on another post.....Not able to do all the pictures together.

No comments:

divider

divider