Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Hometown Circle Journal

Hi,

I was invited by a crafting buddy, Cathy, to participate in a Circle Journal that she is hosting. I am excited. I have never done one before. After this is over I would like to maybe make one with my mom and my sister.


I know that you aren't supposed to make your cover before hand....because they can get dinged up in the mail. (Put it inside a heavy duty padded envelope...then inside a regular envelope...hopefully they will pass the heavy duty envelope around.) I did this becuase I wanted each person to add a bit of their hometown to the cover.



The theme for this one was My Hometown. I went and found promotional information about Athens and created a collage. I then typed out some experiences we have had since being here. WHy we moved here and what makes it my home. Then I mailed it to the first person on the list and she will create pages about her hometown.



It should be lots of fun.

Jennie

No comments:

divider

divider