Thursday, November 8, 2007

Last But Not Least...Fat Cat Series


I love the Fat Cat stamp. I want to use it on everything. :) It reminds me so much of Rocky. I have made 3 cards so far as part of a series. I sent one to my PCM friend because she had admired it. The other 2 I don't want to send off....yet.

I guess the first one isn't a fat cat...but he looks like Rocky when he was a baby. :) He had me fooled into thinking that he was going to be a short haired kitty. Not so.....

No one agrees with me...but the background is supposed to be seaweed. I initially used my watercolor pencils and blender pen to make the background. Then I started filling in with a black pen. I thought it turned out nice. Then because I didn't know what to do with it...I decided to cut it into sections and that is how I came up with the idea for the backgrounds.


I want to make a series similar to the Gnome ones seen on TV.

No comments:

divider

divider