Thursday, December 20, 2007

Feeling Creative

Well...I definitely go through cycles. One day feeling like I cannot make anything and the next not able to stop. Sometimes it doesn't come out quite the way I envsioned...but that is besides the point. LOL

Today I made a couple of different things in between doing other stuff. The first is from my SS (Wilbur) she sent me a bunch of different images and this lady was one of them. I colored her with my Prismas and some mineral spirits...I cannot find my stubs so I used a paint brush. Seemed to work okay. Then on the inside I stamped...I need my fairy godmother. She reminds me of my grandmother who passed away several years ago.
I shouldn't mention this...but I had a lot of problems making this card. :) My SU inkpad fell apart on me...and while trying to put it back together I became covered in ink...my hands, my shirt...yikes...and even though I cleaned my hands I still managed to get ink on the white paper...so I printed out the hello to cover it up...then on that paper I saw some ink too...so I put the flower. I guess being messy helps my creativity. It gets me to add more layers.

Then while looking at the swap page (I am not supposed to be doing that)....I found a Fluffles Swap. Now I don't know about you but I cannot resist Fluffles. I didn't want to do fall or christmas since it is almost over....so I picked my spring Fluffles. I used my Prismas for him too...but only used the mineral spirits on Fluffles...I left the flowers natural. This was a pretty easy swap. I only had to make 6. I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the scallops and used SU paper. The colros don't all match 100% but I think it turned out nice.

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

These cards are awesome...that lady totally cracks me up!

Great job with your blog---I love all your fun projects!

** Isa ** said...

The old granny would definitely put a smile on someone's face! Great cards. Love the layouts too...

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

Isa x

Jo said...

Great cards. Love the Granny - she's fab! Also, love the card you made for your FIL. Excellent stamp! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog and Happy Christmas to you.

Deb said...

I love this, she is too cute!! You are funny! I resemble all those mishaps that you had!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Bella's clothes are done with paper piecing. Just stamp on the paper, cut out and adhere.

divider

divider