Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bunnies are multiplying!!!

I am having such fun making bunny cards. I made one for a card contest...didn't win.

Then I signed up for a swap. Didn't like the first set of cards (haven't even taken a picture of it yet). So then I tried making a prototype...like it but not for my swap.
LOL So I guess I will go back to the original stamp and see what I come up with. I better do it pretty quick though. I need to mail the swap tomorrow so it gets there by March 1st.

TFL....any suggestions? Jennie

7 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Oh my gosh, I love that bunny head card made from shapes. It is so adorable!

Deb said...

These are adorable Jennie, I love the big bunny and may have to case it!! It would probably look really cute on some pretty spring DP!!!

Lee said...

How adorable!!! I LOVE the bunny made out of your shapes!!! And the pastel colors are just perfect for Spring!!

Lauren said...

These are so cute. It's a great swap. So clever the way you use the scalloped ovals!

Bethany Paull said...

These are cute as can be. Love the little flower on the second bunny.

Bee said...

Those 2 cards are awesome!! Too bad I'm not into swap, LOL. I really love your use of the nestabilities, it adds such a nice touch! :-)

Jean said...

Jennie these are so so cute, love them!

divider

divider