Monday, March 17, 2008

Received Lady in Hat Swap

I have to admit...I am amazed at the cards that I received. WOW!! Mine is kind of boring...because I only seem to know how to make one. However,all of these cards are unique and different. I am going to figure out how to frame them. I love them all.

If you aren't a member of Papercrafts message board and swaps...then you are definitely missing out on a great group of women who are very caring and creative. I am very fortunate to be part of this group.

5 comments:

Heather said...

What fun swap cards! You'll definitely get some new ideas from all the creativity!

Lee said...

Oh I think all of them are so creative and artistic!!! How fun!!

Deb said...

Wow these are totally awesome. I would definitely frame them too!!

Rae said...

Cute cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog & for your sweet comment!
Have a great day Jennie!

GiftsByHeidi said...

These are all awesome! I wish I had joined this swap!

divider

divider