Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm still behind....

Hi all!!!

I have been so far behind on everything.....I have one more week and then I am done with school.

I have a couple of things to post...however, I have been a bit slow in taking pictures of them. :)

Not much else going on.....just tired!!! Found out today that I am a wanna be vegeterian!!! I did some online recipe hunting....looking for away to add more veggies in my life. Ever recipe except for one...had no meat in it. I guess I will have to add some chicken or stuff to a couple of the recipes.

Tonight is going to be chili....most people don't like chili when it is hot. However, I can eat it all the time. Plus, Sheldon likes it too.

Have a great night!!!

3 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh hoooooray for school almost being out!!!! How wonderful!!! It snowed here today.......chili would be perfect!! LOL Sorry I'm behind....but do watch your mailbox soon!! ;)

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Jennie, Glad to hear you are doing well. That will be nice once school is out. Can't wait to see more of your creations! Heidi

Heather said...

I can't wait for school to be over!

I drank a lot of milk while I was pregnant- and I have never been a milk drinker. Many women get grossed out by raw meat while pregnant- vegetarianism might be the way to go!

divider

divider