Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm ready to share......

Here is why I have been feeling tired all the time. :) I am PREGNANT!!! The baby's birthday is estimated to be November 17,2008.

We went to the doctor today and had our second ultrasound. Everything looks good so far. Originally my dates were off....so I was a bit nervous. My LMP was February 11th....however....we are going with February 21st.

The baby is 8w6d and is 2.11 cm's....which is about right especially since I am not quite 9 weeks. Plus the heart rate is 174....which is perfect. I guess around 12 weeks it should go back down.

I think this wil take a lot of my initial stress off and I will be able to concentrate on what I need to do. (Which is of course lots of homework!!!! YUCK.)

Here are the pics!!!!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie,
I am so happy for you!! Thanks for sharing. What a special time! hugs, Janice/fluffnstuff

Carrie said...

Yay! Congradulations! Keep us updated okay, and call me anytime.
Love Carrie

Heather said...

I knew it! But I didn't want to say.

Congratulations! Expecting your first child must be such a thrill for you and your husband.

Crafty Connie said...

How truly wonderful!
Congratulations!

Lee said...

Jennie!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaay!! Oh I'm super excited for you!!!! It brings back the totally thrilling memories of finding out that news with our first one too!!! What happy times! Now.....here's the bossy big sis in me: Take care of YOU!!! Get lots of rest!! Hugs!!

PS....if you're okay with it, will you e-mail me your snail mail??

Deb said...

I couldn't wait to hear more, thanks for keeping us up to date. I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations. I was just showing your buddy Cameron the ultrasound pictures. He said what, that looks like a little peanut. He is very excited for you!! He says is it a boy or a girl and I had to explain to him that you don't know yet, please keep us posted and take it easy!!

Bee said...

Wonderful news! So happy for you! :-) ♥

GiftsByHeidi said...

Congrats to you both! I'm so excited for you. Love the pics!!

Deb said...

Hope everything is going well with the little peanut!!

When you get a moment stop by my blog, I've given you an award because your cards are always so creative and different!

Dana said...

Oh lucky, LUCKY you! How exciting!
Keep us updated too!

divider

divider