Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday & Mother's Day

I am currently the big 35!!! :) My birthday was last friday. I had a nice time. Sheldon and I went out to dinner and hung out at the bookstore. You can definitely tell that I am not a party animal.

Here is the birthday card that Sheldon made me for my birthday. I was supposed to get a laptop, however, it was running a little late. LOL I should get it in the next day or so.
Today I went to lunch with a friend. Afterwards...I went to Michael's. I guess my buying hiatus is over. I bought a few things....here is the Mother's Day Card I made with the new supplies. I am glad my mom is pretty understanding.....since I am late. As usual.
Thanks for looking.

Jennie

3 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awww.......what a sweetheart you have!!! That laptop card is just too adorable!!! And I love your card you made your mom....very pretty with those flowers!!! Hope you are feeling wonderful and celebrated your own little "mama's day"!! :)

Flossie's Follies said...

this card is so pretty, love the inside. Happy Belated Birthday.

Deb said...

Happy belated Birthday!! How sweet you man is making you a card, very nice, oooh a new laptop awesome present, bet you can't wait!

That Mother's Day card is fabulous!!! Holy cow, you are so artistic!! I love it!!

divider

divider