Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is it a Bear or Mouse?


Hi,

I am seeing it makes a lot of difference in being tired all the time to having energy again. I actually feel like creating.

Here is my prototype a swap on PC Website that I joined. It is for Cheryl's swap. :) This is similar to the bunny I made at Easter....but it is supposed to be a bear. Though I think it looks more like a mouse. I only had enough light brown textured paper to make 3 circles to cut in half. LOL

I know I wasn't supposed to join anymore swaps for awhile...but I couldn't resist. I also joined a scrap and images already inked swap. I have tons of images from people...and never thing to use them.

TFL

Jennie
PS...the paper is from the new SEI Collection I bought yesterday. Not sure if it goes...but I love it.

5 comments:

Carolyn King said...

this is so cute! lucky swappers---adorable card to share!

Flossie's Follies said...

this is adorable, definitely looks like a bear to me a mouse would have more of a point to his ears, I think?

Deb said...

This is adorable and I love that paper. I think bear too!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awww.......I think he's so cute!!! And I thought it was a bear when I first saw this card! That paper sure does match well....I love it!!

Heather said...

I think it is a bear and I am thrilled that you are regaining your energy. You'll lose it the last trimester so enjoy it while you have it!

divider

divider