Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Paint Chip Card

Hi,

I would really love to win Angela's contest...however, I am hoping she gets lots of entries as her prize is fantastic and I want her contest to go well.

I made this card with a bunch of paint chips....the duckies are paint chips, the background is one big one, and the thank you is one.

I made this for my inlaws...they have been so generous with giving us baby gifts and wanted to let them know how much I appreciate it. I am late on owing them a card. I will probably send them 2 cards.

TFL

PS....I almost feel human today and have tons of energy except for a brief period where I felt my blood pressure drop....I was very light headed for about 20 minutes...but I guess that is better than too high.

6 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Hi Jennie! Glad to see you creating and feeling good!!! This chipboard card is just darling!!!! I see you're having fun with names!! LOL

Deb said...

Ohhhhh how cute, I love rubber duckies!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

I love using the paint chips with punches. I have a mountain of them from when we were choosing paint colors.

GiftsByHeidi said...

Such a cute card Jennie! Hope you're having a nice week!

ThriftyDecorChick said...

This is adorable! What a great idea. (And free!!)

Sonia said...

Hi Jennie:
I have a lot paintchip... thanks for another idea!!! :)
Love your card!!!

divider

divider