Thursday, October 2, 2008

Paint Chip Card

Hi,

My friend Angela set up a World Card Making Day Contest of her own. Create a Paint Chip Card. I was trying to come up with something unique and use my new Bind It All.

So my whole card is made out of paint chips....3 prima flowers, and an Oh Baby! Stamp.

I thought it could be used at a baby shower as a minature guest book or where the mother to be could write in who gave her what.

TFL

Jennie

PS....Angela if you are looking at this...I am hoping to try a couple of other ideas. I am not sure how original they are...but I think they will be cute.

PS2....Don't forget to check out Angela's Blog and enter...you have untill tomorrow night....so not too long. But she has a fantastic prize on there...a bunch of different nestabilities.

3 comments:

Aunt Lynnie said...

Cute and clever Jennie :)
Lynnie

Deb said...

So cute Jennie, it's obvious the little one is on your mind, how sweet!

Bee said...

Very cute...I am so wanting a Bind It all but I am telling myself it is not reasonable! LOL! ;-)
Who makes the ducky die cut?

divider

divider