Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Life Now....

My hands are quite chapped as I get to wash bottles about 6 to 8 times every day. It has been only 6 weeks but I already don't want to see another bottle again for the rest of my life. :)

However, when I look at my baby girl...I figure it is all worth it. She definitely doesn't like sleeping by herself. She takes about an hour to an hour and a half to go to sleep if we have her by herself. If we hold her...it takes about 10 minutes.


Here Abby is getting her belly time. As you can tell she uses it as a chance to catch up on sleep. She will usually last about 5 minutes before she starts crying. She is already beginning to scoot forward...so we won't be able to leave her alone on the couch for long.


Sleep seems to be the theme of the day. Rocky is enjoying Abby's bed. We find that all 3 cats will sleep whereever she sleeps but only when she isn't there. I guess they want to feel special too.

Grandma Susan & Grandpa Chuck will be back this week. I haven't made any progress on the baby dress. So, I decided that I better do something and I have been wanting to make Abby a Christmas baby blanket. First I did a little tag handheld blanket and tomorrow I will make a stroller/carseat blanket. Hopefully, this will make up for my slacking on the dress. It is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Thanks for reading and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

9 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awww........look at that lil sweetie pie!!! Ohhhh yeah....the days of bottles and diapers!! LOL But that blanket is absolutely precious!!!!! I hope you all get to truly enjoy your holiday season with family!! HUGS!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Jenny, Love your tag blanket!! The pics are so cute too.

maddy hill said...

oh Jennie what a beautiful baby girl ! xx
and what a beautiful tag blanket too !

A tip on chapped hands - gets some intensive moisturiser smother your hands in it before bed - then cover your hands in a plastic bag or plastic gloves .. It sweats the moisturiser into the hands and makes a huge difference ! hope that helps ya !

Etha said...

awwwwww so CUTE!!
I use playtex bottles with disposable bottle liners for my grand daughter, works like a charm. That way you just really have to wash the nipples or whatever the tops are called :)

Annette said...

What a precious bundle of joy! Abby looks so comfy on her belly, what a great photo! Sounds like the kitties have adjusted well to her and love keeping her bed warm for her when she's not in it. Your tag blanket is awesome, what a great idea. Happy New Year!

Bee said...

My cat already tries to sneak into everything that's for the baby, starting with the carriage he will sleep in at first, and baby isn't even there yet.... It's gonna be fun to try to keep him away after baby is here!!! :-S

Janell said...

hey jennie.....your little abby is just precious. makes me want my little addi to hurry up and get here!!! :)

Deb Wood said...

The pics again are too cute!! You are setting yourself up by holding her till she sleeps!! I did that and now he's eight and still wants me to lay down with him while he goes to sleep!! Maybe Abby will be diferent!!

Deb Wood said...

OOOps I forgot, love the tag blanket too, so cute!!

divider

divider