Thursday, January 22, 2009

A long time....

Hi,

It has been a long time since I have updated my blog. We have been so busy and I have to admit it....I have been extremely tired. WOW...I don't know how people do it with more than one.

Sheldon and I have been so excited by our new life. Abby is keeping us busy and she is changing every day. She is starting to smile and play for awhile. She hardly ever takes naps which makes life a bit busier.

Here are a few pictures that I took today of her playing with her new music ball.



Other news:
Sheldon has a job interview tomorrow and I am excited.
I am taking up sewing and am going to start a quilting class in a few weeks.
Abby and I are going to visit my mom for a couple of weeks.

9 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

She's beautiful Jennie! Enjoy your time at your mom's house. Hope Sheldon's interview goes well too.

ant me. said...

Jennie she is ADORABLE!!! I think this is the first time I've seen pictures of her with her eyes open. What a treasure : )Definately worth waiting for huh Mom? : )

(((Hugs))) Patti

Annette said...

Abby is so adorable, I haven't seen an updated photo lately as I haven't been on the CK site much anymore. So glad I visited your blog today, she is just so precious! You are going to have so much fun scrapbooking her photos! Hope Sheldon's interview went well! Take care

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awwwwwwwwww..........she's just sooo precious!!! She's sure growin'!!!

RDH said...

Jennie, she is growing up so quickly!!! What an adorable little girl. I just love that peach fuzz on her head. Thanks for contiuing to let us be part of her life!!
Heather

Deb Wood said...

She is just adorable Jen!! Thanks for sharing all the cutie pictures!! Just wait till she start crawling, walking, and oh no talking!!! Cameron never stops talking, never!!

I can't get on that other site you sent me!!

There is a challenge for you on my blog!! Easy one!

ant me. said...

Hi Jennie : ) Do you have time for a little "photo tag"??? Please visit my blog for more details!

(((Hugs))) Patti

Anonymous said...

I need to check in more. She's gotten so big. Love those eyes.
Great photos Jen.
She's adorable. No wonder you've been tired. I bet she's getting active now.
She is one happy kid and those photos show it.
JEss

RDH said...

Hey Jennie....you have an award waiting for you on my blog!!! Hurry over and check it out!http://rdhcardcrafter.blogspot.com/
Heather

divider

divider