Monday, March 30, 2009

Abby Pics & Sewing

Hi,


We decided to take a picture of Abby in her new Exersaucer...we bought it off of craigslist. It was really nice not to pay full price. Abby is still a little small for it but she really enjoys it for about 10 minutes at a time.
Today, I decided to finally try to make some pillowcases. I had 2 pillows that Sheldon and I bought when we went to Italy 2 years ago. They were just travel pillows so we were going to toss them. So this is what I came up with....


I am pretty excited. They came out pretty good. Sheldon said they look pretty professional. I made them so that they can open and be washed.



TFL

2 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Great job!! They do look professional!

Lisa L. said...

Nice job on your pillows--the fabric is so pretty.

Abby's exersaucer will come in handy when you are fixing dinner!

divider

divider