Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crabby Abby & Grumpy Gertie


We had Abby's pictures taken the other day with Grumpy Gertie. I am shocked that I already have them framed. I just framed her newborn pics. We are going to hang them up probably in the bedroom over her changing table.


I don't know if you can tell by the picture but she was crying in this one. She has a tear on her chin and a little puddle on her chest. She looks so serious. The mother's group that I go to had a professional photographer come into her store yesterday and I had her pics taken then too. I want to look and see the difference.

6 comments:

RDH said...

That look on her precious little face is priceless!!! TFS Jennie!!

sullivanfamily4 said...

Love the pictures!!!!!

Lisa L. said...

Abby is just precious! What a cute idea to take her picture with her dolly.

Annette said...

What an adorable photo! It just melted my heart when I saw it, Abby is absolutely precious!

rubberstampinzone said...

I second what Heather said. Priceless. absolutely precious! and what a terific picture.

I added you to my favorite blog list so that it's easier to just click on your link and visit more often. I love your blog Jennie!

Lisa

Heather the Mooselover said...

I have been scrolling through your blog and Abby is getting bigger and bigger. She must be a total joy fr you and Sheldon. I'm glad you are sneaking in some time for yourself to sew and craft. That is important for a new mom.

divider

divider