Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!




Today is my birthday....I am 36. WOW. I am feeling old. But at the same time it is fantastic and great. This is the best birthday ever. It is the first time I am a mommy and I have the best husband. What more can a girl ask for?

The last couple of days, I have been working on a reversible dress for Abigail. I am having quite a few problems with creating it and am being creative in finishing it. Once I figure it out 100% I am going to do a tutorial as it seems all the ones I have read seem to leave out a step.

However, here is my baby girl in her new outfit. It just fits her. Plus she is already reading Mothering Magazine. She is starting early.

1 comment:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Jennie!!!! And what a cutie pie in her little dress!!! You are sure talented!!

divider

divider