Saturday, October 16, 2010

I feel like a "Jewel"



Actually that is part of the twist this week at Twisted Sketches. We were to make a card and incorporate "jewel" into it. I actually ended up making 3 cards before I came up with the one I liked. It was actually the quickest of the 3. I used lots of sparkle in rhinestone gems. They so remind me of jewelry.

Here is the link.....please take a look and make one yourself. As always there is a giveaway...and again lots of gorgeous cards to look at.

Thanks for "Twisting" with us.  I would normally write tons more...however, Abby and I just finished an 8 hour drive to go and visit grandma & grandma.  We are exhausted.

5 comments:

StephC said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors against the black background. :)

Muckyfingers said...

Love the collection of flowers :) xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Love your take on this weeks twist and congrats on making the team love working with you guys and gettiong to know eachother. Looking forward to the other cards.

Joke said...

Welcome in blogging land again and welcome in the Twisted sketches card team. Love your card!

Regards,
Joke.

GiftsByHeidi said...

Gorgeous card Jennie, glad to see you posting to this blog with some card creations!! Always love seeing your cards. I especially like how you added paper to the inside of this card!

divider

divider