Saturday, October 9, 2010

WOW!!!! Yeah!!! (And yes it has been a long time.

It has been almost a year since I have posted on my blog...a lot has happened and changed. I will get to all tht is going on in another post. However, I have some other exciting news. I auditioned for my first design team and now I am member of the Twisted Sketches Team.

Please check out the site over there to see what they are all about. Twisted Sketches

Here is the card that I submitted for the Challenge. You can also click on this link to see the original sketch. The twist was friends.

For my card I used a photo of Abby with 2 of my bestfriend's kids. They all get along so well and we miss them a lot. So I figured this would be perfect for the challenge and made me miss them even more.

I actually made 2 cards....and I liked one better and Sheldon liked the other one better. It is pretty funny how our tastes differ. I figure I will send one card to Ruby & the other one to Julie.

Thanks for looking...and I hope you come and play with us. Also, go and take a peek at the other talented cardmakers.  My next official challenge is next week. The challenges are normally put up on Saturday and it is something fun to do.



5 comments:

nancy said...

Congratulations on the Twisted Sister DT spot! love how you used a photo on this!!! fantastic work....looking forward to seeing more!!!

Suzanne :O ) said...

congratulations, jennie! that's must be so exciting for you! glad to see you back, and can't wait to see your challenges!!

Janet M said...

Congraluations on being on the team and that's one really cute card that you made.

Cynta said...

your card is beautiful anfd unique...congrats on making the team!!

StephC said...

Very pretty card! I look forward to getting to know you, and working with you. :)

divider

divider