Sunday, October 25, 2009

What to be for Halloween


Abby has had a lot of choices of what to be for Halloween. Her first option was a Halloween Pumpkin Fairy...so cute. Until we tried the outfit on. Not going to work. It was way too small.

Then my friend Ruby loaned us her pumpkin outfit that her son Jack wore when he was about her age. She cried and cried.

So I looked and looked today at the store. I couldn't find anything and didn't want to spend any money....so tonight I made her a little outfit. It is cute and she can wear it without crying. I Hope.

I feel like this is a bit like Goldilocks and the 3 bears. I am definitely hoping that the 3rd time is the charm and just right. (Plus it has little froggies in the pattern and Abby loves frogs right now.)

4 comments:

The Caple Crew said...

how funny, my brother was looking for my blog and kept coming to yours...ours is sheldonandjen.blogspot.com! So of course I had to come check it out! You have such a cute family!

rubberstampinzone said...

I'm sure you scored with your creation. That is awesome that you can sew. Me . . not so much. I love the pumpkins and the adorable froggys! I'm sure she looked cute as a button.... And I'll bet she was all smiles.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Katie said...

That is too funny! I hope she likes this one...I do! I am trying to get into sewing. I have tons of ideas for outfits for Shelby! TFS!

divider

divider