Sunday, September 23, 2007

Almost Organized

As a picture I posted on the PC Gallery last night stated...I keep talking about being organized but have I shown it. Well here is what my craft studio looks like now. Not too bad. :)
I have also included a picture of all the boxes and things that I pulled out and then had to put back into my room. Pretty much none of the shoe boxes came back in. They were a nice try but didn't really work. They took up too much space. They are still sitting in the living room until we decide if we want them for any other project.
It feels good to be a step closer. The next projects are filing the papers into the filing cabinet, cleaning out the closet, and figuring out inside the cabinets.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW you want to come clean and organize my stuff for me, I wish I had that much space but nope. I love it though you are doing awesome with it all.

Hugs
Lynn
(PCMB BloomingFlowers)

Anonymous said...

Beeeeyooooteeeful! So very organized--impressive. I'm a bit (no a lot) envious. Congratulations!
BTW-love the kitties too!
Susan aka MissWibb (pcmb)

Anonymous said...

I just love those blue walls!And I see you're filling up those shelves quickly.
love the pic of your furbabies also.
bec
(pcmb-becr8tive)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! What a lovely craft room.
Nice job organizing.
:)
Dawn
(dmh)

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! You have a TON of stuff! I'm so jealous... can I come stay with you for awhile??
I can't wait to get my own "studio"... right now I have my own "baker's rack". lol
You did a great job organizing and cleaning. I'm super impressed!
~Lindsay (UCOphotoGirL)

Anonymous said...

Wow..what a great room...love all your space and your shelves for your stamps..I can't remember if your father or fil made them...they look great!
Lynnie :)
(Aunt Lynnie)

MidwestStamper said...

I love the hardwood floors and the blue color of the walls--you've got such a nice big room to work in! --Lidia/MidwestStamper(PCMB)

scrappypenguin said...

I want those shelves! What a great way to store stamps. I am inspired to clean out my closet now. Enjoy your space.

Maria
Scrappypenguin

Anonymous said...

Wow, that puts my craft room to shame! I thought I was doing pretty good, but I'll have to take some pointers from you.

Andy
CardsByPanda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful craft room! I absolutely love the floors! I am so jealous! Thanks for showing us the pic of all the shoe boxes, too! It just makes it look that more awesome!

LaRynda (dogcrazy)

P.S. BTW love the cats, too!

Katie said...

Hey Jen, your room looks great! You did a fantastic job! I wish I had that much space to craft! LOL! Katie (roclesgirl)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie,
Your craft room looks great! May I borrow you? Cute cats too!
Janice/fluffnstuff

divider

divider