Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sassy Women Swap

This is the collage that I made as my sample. It is a 4x4 collage. I guess it can be considered a mixed media design.

I don't know if this is the direction I want to go with for this swap. :) I only have one dream catcher...and like how it turned out. I used matt board for the background.

Covered it in painted paper towel (USed acrylics--2 blues, pearlescent white, gold, and used dyes...purple, green, pink). Then I layered a gold heart (I cut for a Valentine's project I never used) a star (came with some buttons I bought) a purple flower....then I used a safety pin to do the dream catcher...my dh's mother bought me that for Christmas. I used an image of a ballet dancer I found on NY Libraries images. Added a quote that I printed and inked the edges and some crystals.

Is it Sassy enough?

No comments:

divider

divider