Monday, September 3, 2007

Stamp Shelves

Yesterday, Sheld & I met my parents in Greenville, SC. We had lunch at California Dreaming and my stepdad gave me the shelves he made for me. I told him a few months ago that I would like some shelves to store my stamps. The finished project is fantastic. They look like something that would be in a store. They hold all my stamps (except for my stamp sets)...with room to spare.
Sheldon was nice enough to hang them last night. I was also pretty creative in figuring I could put skewers into the dowel holes to hang my ribbon.

3 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Awesome shelves...what a great way to display your stamps!!!
Love the ribbon dowels too...Too clever!
Carolyn K

Katie said...

Hi Jen, they look great! Ribbon storage too...bonus! TFS, Katie (roclesgirl)

Mariah Oliveira said...

I just love it. They are awesome and the ribbon idea is perfect.

divider

divider