Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More fun with new ink...

I am procrastinating a little bit. :) I am supposed to be studying for a test. I studied about 4 hours this morning...and a little this afternoon. But I should be doing nothing but studying.

However, instead I have been creating.

This first card I made for my fil...my inlaws went to the Caribbean for Thanksgiving and are coming back tonight. I thought this would be fun for them.

This other card was with a House Mouse stamp I purchased awhile ago. I had only used it once, since the stamp was really hard to stamp and get a clear impression. Which I found out is an ink problem. My new SU ink pad has taken care of that. I colored them both in with Prismas and used a blender pencil.

1 comment:

Deb said...

This guy is too cute and funny!!! Love your card. I really need to get some of these funny old people stamps!!

divider

divider