Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pencils & Inks, Oh My!

Hi,

I am pretty excited. I went to Michael's the other day and Prismas were on sale. I hard a hard time trying to decide between the 12 or 24 pack...However, I went for the 24. Yeah. :)

The same day my SU black ink came in. I am pretty excited...I am able to use my large stamps without killing my hands. One of my PC MB friends told me that it was pretty sad to be excited over ink and pencils...but that is the world we live in.
Here are the 2 cards that I created....I have some smearing on them. So don't look at that. Both stamps are Penny Black.

2 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

I get excited over pencils and ink too. LOL. Darling cards. Ok, you mentioned it, so I had to look. I couldn't find any smears. I love your coloring though.

rosebudinnh said...

oh my these CAT stamps are SO cute!!!!!!

divider

divider