Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cardkeepers

What a wonderful product this is....my stamping friend from PC message board started a new business. I heard about the product from a couple of people and decided I better check it out. It is a mini album for your cards. What is nice is that the cards can be easily removed if you wanted to give them to someone. I love it. It is also a wonderful idea for moms, grandmas, and such...I know I send my mom cards all the time and she likes to keep them but doesn't know what to do with them. This will be a perfect gift for her.

However, for the moment...I just bought myself one to get my cards in order. I am going to have spots for 110 cards....LOL Anything more will have to be given to someone else to enjoy!

The creator of Cardkeepers is Lucy and here is her website. I love the idea of supporting another crafter. Hope you do to.

Have a great day.

Jennie

No comments:

divider

divider