Then on top of that I picked the letter T. There were tons of letters left at the time...and I have no idea why I picked this one. I first was going to do a time theme....with a cool collage background. But that lasted about 2 seconds.
Then I couldn't figure out what I was going to do. So when I went to HL the other day...they had CB embossing folders on sale. 30% off....I almost didn't see it...but they had the ty one there and to begin with it was $1.00 cheaper than the other ones.
So I bought that...then yesterday on SCS someone did a cool technique...and I asked her about it. She got it from someone else...Stamping Kub....and what it was doing...is inking the top part of the inside of the embossing folder...placing the paper in there...and embossing it.
I tried it....I like how it came out...very graphic and very messy. I have ink all over my leg...some on the cuttlebug that didn't come off...but it came off of the embossing folder with just a rinse. Next I used a SU stamp Thanks and dug through my letters and found that I had more than 26 T's...and used red/white paperclips to attach them.
Thanks for looking....I probably started on these around 11 last night and finshed at 1:30.