Monday, January 14, 2008

Fun Spring Card

After making those sympathy cards I decided I should try and make something else. It was only midnight. LOL Plus, they had a Monk Marathon on and it hadn't ended yet. I stamped a few images and started playing with my copics. I did this image 3 different times and it came out a bit different each time. I just made one card though for the moment.

I ended up using my copics. I have to say some of the tips that I have read I have made a huge difference. I still haven't figured out hilighting yet. However, the picking up one color with another has helped a lot. Especially since most of my colors are darker. I am going to start going to Hobby Lobby and picking up a color here and there with their 40% off coupons.

Take care and remember Easter comes in March this year.

Jennie

6 comments:

JenMarie said...

Hey, this is SO cute, fabulous coloring! That would be great to meet some day at that store!!

punknscrap said...

Cute easter card. That rabbit is adorable.

Deb said...

You did a fabulous job coloring this!! I'd love those tips!! This is just adorable!!

Lee said...

How cheerful and fun!! I love that dp! I don't have any copics.....yet!! I think your coloring is wonderful!

Katie said...

Hi Jennie! What a cute card! I love the bright colors. Katie

GiftsByHeidi said...

Your coloring with the copics is awesome! Looks like you are getting the hang of it!

divider

divider