Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Hardest Cards to Create


This week 2 of my friends have lost a parent. That has to be the hardest thing for anyone to go through. I don't think I can even explain to each of them my condolences. I am glad that they both have great families to help see them through this.


I have never been good about creating Sympathy cards. I believe those are the hardest to do. However, I have this beautiful garden collage set and I used it for both of the cards. I hope that they don't mind that the cards are the same but it reflects my feelings how I feel about their loss.


If you can, please send a prayer for Jacque's mother and Lidia's dad.


Thanks....


Jennie

3 comments:

Lee said...

That stamp is absolutely perfect for your sympathy cards! They are very lovely! I'm so sorry to hear about your friends' loss....but they surely will appreciate such a beautiful expression of your heart!

Silke said...

I'm so sorry to hear your friends lost their parents...I can't even imagen how painful that must be...

Our friend just died in a car accident and I'm still sad about that....

Anyway - your cards are beautiful!!! I have that set too but never mastered to do anything with it - so I might just case yours.... Hope that's okay???

Donna said...

these cards are wonderful for the occasion, which is tough. I lost my dad at 9 and mom at 25; just being there for them, offering a hug and helping them keep their memories of the loved one alive will be great. I'm sure they will appreciate your kind gesture with these gorgeous cards.

divider

divider