Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sheldon is Home

He is back from Tunisia. Yeah. Though he isn't feeling very good today. I guess his body needs to adjust to being home. So we took it pretty easy and did some minor things. Like....fixing my computer!!! Yeah, it was a pretty easy fix. He just had to clean out the fan area. We probably have lots of cat hair and it was really dusty recently.

We were supposed to go listen to a lecture on 300 today...but since Sheldon wasn't feeling good we didn't go. Which was okay for me, I spent from 3 pm to almost 9 working on school work. Yikes...it is a lot of working taking online classes.

Plus, in honor of Sheldon coming home...I created this cute dog card (don't tell the kitties).

Hope you have a great night...we might actually get some snow here.

5 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Jennie, So glad Sheld is back home! Sorry he's not feeling well. Love your doggy card, I love all the layers on it. Check out my blog... you've been tagged!

Katie said...

Hi Jennie, cute card! Love all the layers and the bling! Katie

Lee said...

What an ADORABLE card!! And welcome home to your hubby!! I hope he feels better soon and you get to just enjoy being together again!!

Deb said...

How nice to have your man home. Hope he feels better soon. This card is so adorable, I bet he loved it! Very fun! Love the DP and the bling!

How did you color the cat on the card you sent, with Copics? It was awesome and Thanks again, so sweet!

Silke said...

This card is just fabulous too!!!
Love the DSP and colors you picked plus the flower and the bling are wonderful!!!

divider

divider