Monday, January 21, 2008

Brain Dead

Hi,

I have to say....school is hard. LOL I am taking 2 online classes this semester and my accounting class was getting away from me for awhile. I was studying and doing the homework but kept having the same problem on different assignments. It took me several trys to figure out what was going on--and let me tell you---my brain was fried. Once I figured it out, it was a duh moment.

So now that I am all caught up with classes. I decided to try and get caught up on swaps. I was going through my swap list and getting all organized and realized I am in 21 swaps. I guess I was a little sign up happy while Sheldon was gone. Luckily for me though I only have to complete 7 more of them.

Tonight, I finished 2. Yeah! The bug swap I had already made a set of cards, but decided I didn't like them. The other one I did tonight was Pampered ATC's. I decided to use a travel theme because that is the ultimate in pampering.

Actually, all in all, today was a busy day. Sheldon and I had our first official date night since he has been back. He suggested it, and he also suggested, making it like our first date. :) Isn't that romantic. We actually had our first date on December 27, 2002 and we went and saw 2 Week Notice and had Thai food for dinner. So today, we went and saw 27 Dresses and then ate at Fatz Cafe. (Not the same as Thai...but Sheld still isn't feeling 100%.)

Do you remember your first date with your significant other?

Take care. Jennie

4 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Jennie, Love your cards. The bug card is so cute. How do you find all these swaps that apparently I miss!?

Katie said...

Hi Jennie! Great card...I love how bright and cheery it is. Awesome ATCs too! Oh, was to see 27 Dresses! Katie

Lee said...

What fun cards!!! 21 swaps?? You are crazy!! LOL And yes, I remember dh's and my first date......we went out to a diner with friends......we were BROKE!!!

punknscrap said...

Awesome colours on the bug card! So cute.
Love the "Ruff Day" too

divider

divider