Tuesday, January 22, 2008

One More Swap Down...and don't tell the cats

Hi, I joined a puppy dog swap. :) I love dogs...growing up we always had animals and usually it was both dogs and cats. It wasn't until I was living on my own and in apartments that I just had cats. Though I have to admit...I have known Rocky for a long time. I bought him for my birthday back in 1996, right after I moved back to Washington from California. That means he will be 12 this year. I should find his baby picture. He was the cutest cat.

But back to point....we are talking about dogs. :) I bought a clear stamp set from cddollarstamps the other day. Actually I bought 9 sets for $25.00 including shipping. That was a pretty good deal. One set was a kitty set on sale for $2.00. I couldn't beat that. I have been wanting to get a dog set, especialy since my mother-in-law works with animals. I would like to send her a set of cards.

I might actually use the idea I came up for with this swap today. I made 6 different cards but used the exact same supplies and pieces. I cut everything out and then decided to figure out how to put it together. LOL I wish I was someone who drew sketches and planned everything out because it would be nice to know that I wasn't going to have a huge mess on my hands. But I don't. So the final outcome is always a surprise...not always a pleasant one either.
The long weekend is over...back to the real world tomorrow. :) I already have 2 tests for school and a job interview. I never heard back from the University on the part-time job. This new job is with a bank. I had called in a few weeks ago on another opening, which had been filled. But she had me send in my resume and she called me last week to let me know they had another opening. I am excited. Wish me luck.

Hope you'll have a great week. Jennie

9 comments:

Lee said...

Adorable swap cards!!! We've always had animals too......they just make life so much more fun!! Oh and Good Luck on the job!! :)

Silke said...

This card is great...the dog is way to cute!!! The DSP and the colors are a great pick!!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Fantabulous!!! Love everything about this...Super!!!

Hugs,
Lisa Banks <><

sophia landry said...

These are great swap cards! They look like a fun image to color, and you did a great job with that along with color choice. Good luck on the Job, hope it comes to you :)

Beth said...

Those are so cute! Thanks for the nice comment!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

These are adorable! Love that dog image!

Jeans inky hugs said...

"LOVE" them!! Great Dp and layout.

Carolyn King said...

your puppy cards are soo cute! Great job with them!

Laura said...

Awesome-ly cute swap cards! Good luck with the interview!

divider

divider