Sunday, February 3, 2008

2 Down 2 To Go

Today, Sheld & I did lots of errands....and went to see Beowulf. I am glad we only spent a total of $3.00 to see it. It was pretty bad. Sorry if you like it.

After spending the day out, we came home and I started reading some of my library books....and then around 10 or so felt creative. So I started workinng on my first SCS swap.

I am pretty excited....I just joined my first (well actually 3 swaps) over at Split Coast Stampers. I am a bit nervous, but I hope everyone likes my work.

This first ATC is with the theme Circus.

This second ATC is with the theme Quilts. (Sheld doesn't think it looks like a quilt but I think it has the affect.)

Thanks for looking. Please leave me your opinion. The good, the bad, or the ugly. (I guess I am going to be Clint Eastwood tonight.) Have a great night. Jennie

7 comments:

Lee said...

Jennie.....I LOVE the quilt ATC...I think it looks wonderful!!! The circus one is great with the rik rak!! I signed up for my first ATC swaps too on SCS.....I gotta get crackin'!!! :)

Donna said...

I think that they are both lovely and keep it up definately

Heather said...

I like the 2nd one.

If you want more opinions try posting on the Stamping Critique blog. It is a place to get opinions about something you just aren't sure about. I started it a few months ago. Different artists, different styles- you get all different suggestions, etc.

If you want access to post your artwork send me an e-mail: alces.alces@gmail.com

GiftsByHeidi said...

They are both wonderful Jennie! Love them both. I haven't signed up for any swaps over there. Maybe I should check them out.

punknscrap said...

I love your "Quilt" effect! It looks great!

Deb said...

I love this with all the ribbon and fibers, adorable sentiment!!

silke said...

Both cards are great!!!
I must admit - I really love the bottom one...love the colors and the different ribbons plus the flower with the brad is so pretty!!!

divider

divider