Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ladybug Swap

I was looking at the swap board....lol...not like I don't have enough swaps. Which I don't anymore....I just have 2 to make 2 and mail 1 I have already done...A lot better than the 17 I had to make. So...since I was looking, I decided to sign up for a Ladybug Swap. My rational is that I am already sending her one set of cards, so it is cheaper to do two.

The other day I was looking on SCS and saw a gorgeous card by Markie's Mom. I saved it into my Favorites and used it as the basis for these atc's. Here is a link to her card.

And here are my ATCs. I made them a little different. I used patterned paper for the LB and created my own sky background.


Hopefully spring is almost here. Jennie

10 comments:

Heather said...

I love how you did this card. I have seen flowers like this before (and I have made them myself) but I like that you made it different than the others that I have seen. and I love how you did the ladybug.

Lee said...

WOW!!! What a fantastic design!! I love the ladybug and the 3-D look.....wonderful!!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so cute Jenny! I love everything about it! Especially the pp for it's wings.

Tina said...

Wow, fantastic card. I love the PP for the ladybug, great idea.
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I am going to finish looking around on yours, so glad I found it!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful job. love this!

Speedystamper said...

I love your lady bug card! I especially like that your lady was made from patterned paper. Great job!

Deb said...

This is gorgeous love the flower and the ladybug!! You are a swapaholic girl!! I stopped by the other day, but for some reason I couldn't get the comments to pull up. Let me know if you got a package, k? Cameron keeps asking me!

Enfys said...

Stumbled across your blog, and I am sooooo glad I did. Your work is super. I just love the way you've used pattern paper for the ladybug, and the flower is great.

Fabrizio said...

Hi Jen,

I really like the ladybug...it's adorable ! Thanks for your kind comment about my OLD oriental cards ! LOL I still cringe looking at my old cards...! Fab X

punknscrap said...

I love your ladybird Jennie, so cute

divider

divider