Saturday, February 9, 2008

Meow

Well, you can tell who my favorite kitty is....Rocky! Actually I love them all...but Rocky photographs the best. He has so many different colors in his fur and that works better than all black.

This card I made after seeing the new PaperCrafts magazines about creating cards with photos. They had a similar photo in theirs with a puppy.....even with the ribbon. Though instead of using rubons I just edited my photo in photoshop.

I actually stole the ribbon from Oreo. She went and had a hair cut yesterday.

Thanks for looking.....Jennie

7 comments:

Fabrizio said...

Super cute CAT ! LOL Fab X

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

What a Great idea... I love it. Now I really want to try this.

Lee said...

Jennie...........your card is soooo cute!! I saw the photo cards too and I've got to try that!! I love how you Photo-shopped the sentiment!! Thanks for sharing such a great idea!!! And Oreo is just tooo coooooool!!! ;)

Dana said...

Awww, this is too cute. Love the bow! We give our one long-hair kitty haircuts with my DH's beard trimmer!

Deb said...

Super cute card and cat, love it!

When you get a second stop by my blog, I have an award for you. Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects and for being so sweet!!

Posting it now!

My Paper World said...

I LOVE your cute cat photo card!
Your kitties are adorable!

silke said...

Great card!!! Have to try this with our dog....

divider

divider