Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stess & Relaxation


Hi....today has been a stressful day. I finally figured out my accounting. LOL It took me about a week and than about 3 hours to figure it out today. So I am a bit brain dead...as usual. After finishing my first section, I decided I would finish making ATC's for the SCS swap that I joined. It is due 4/1 but I figured I would finish it early.

My last two themes were Pieces of and Vintage Transportation. I wasn't quite sure what to do for either...but I had some collage paper and some vintage tags and decided to try to work them into my themes.

Plus in the process of all this...I lost half of my scallped rectangles..I know they have to be here somewhere...but where?? LOL Jennie

10 comments:

Heather said...

Wow- both are great!

Lee said...

Oh I hate when I misplace stuff and know that it just HAS to be nearby!!! These ATC's are so pretty!! I love the colors!! I've got to get creackin' on my ATC swaps!!!

Carolyn King said...

these ATCs are fabulous. Love the look of them--they are a bit vintage and a bit scrappy....awesome job on them! Whoever gets them is gonna love them!

Maren said...

Love what you came up with for the vintage transportation! So amazing!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Oh my gosh Jennie, those are awesome! I love all the layers and colors. Great job!

Tina said...

Both of these are just fantastic. Lots of layers of deliciousness.

Deb said...

These are awesome, so different and fun!! I'd like to escape to Paris!!

Katie said...

I lose my stuff all the time...it drives me crazy! LOL! Your ATC's turned out great...just beautiful! TFS, Katie

My Paper World said...

They are BEAUTIFUL! I love the images!

Dana said...

Oh my goodness, these are fantastic! Just dandy!

divider

divider