Thursday, May 22, 2008

Beaded ATC Swap

Hi, I am pretty excited. I love doing swaps with Katherine (dokis on PCMB Website). She always holds such fun swaps and everyone does fantastic work.

I think I have joined 4 or 5 of her swaps---one was for 4x4 collages, another one was vintage Valentine's....actually I cannot remember them all.

For her beaded swap---the only requirement was that there was beads on the atc. I did the flower lady with earrings....and it was so fun to see the variety.

Thanks again, Katherine!!! I will be looking out for more fun swaps to join. Maybe I will be on time one of these days.



PS....the self portrait swap isn't due until the end of June...so I am ahead on that one.

3 comments:

HomeLearner said...

you do really nice work. I recently started scrapbooking but haven't branched out to cards and stuff like that

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh..........very cool!!! What a fun swap!

Deb said...

These came out fabulous, do you stamp the back of them with info? I saw some really cool ATC stamps for the back of them yesterday almost bout one so I could start making some of these. I haven't really gotten into any swaps, but my SIL does, did you sign up for her blog candy, it's pretty awesome and there is a link on my blog!

divider

divider