Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Swaps!!!


Hi,

I have actually finished 2 swaps. :) I think I have 3 more to do. So I am doing pretty good. Last night Sheldon and I went to an Eagle Scout Ceremony. I am definitely thinking that if we have a boy...he is going to become a Boy Scout. Randy was a great guy. Sheldon works with his dad and it was really nice meeting him. He is graduating this year and will be going to Georgia Tech.

So, after we did that...Sheldon and I decided last night to watch a movie. One of my normal routines while we are watching tv is to craft....drives Sheld crazy as I leave a huge mess along the way. However, I get things done when I do this.

So I decided to work on my Photo Image Card Swap. I used my picture of Rocky. It didn't turn out quite the way I wanted. However, with a face like that....how bad could the card be.

TFL,

4 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

It's purrrrrfectly adorable!!!! LOL You're right.....that face is just precious and makes for a cute card indeed!!

Deb said...

This is so cute!!! What an adorable kitty. I got the stamps, thanks so much. Also Cameron got a kitty, her name is Mocha, check her out on my blog!!

Love the pictures below too. I bet they'd make some cute cards too!!

Bee said...

Oh I LOVE this card. I'm a cat person so this speaks to me, LOL! So cute! :-)

Debby said...

I think it's perfect. How can you go wrong with such an adorable kitty!

divider

divider