Monday, May 26, 2008

Just Because...

I made these two cards this evening...Just Because!!! I received this set, I think it is called Furnished with Love from a friend. We swapped a bunch of stamps. I thought it looked like a fun set and would be easy to color with the copics.
Poor Sheldon, I think I was up and down about 20 times during the movie we were watching. First I had to clean up a previous mess that was driving me crazy. Then I started working on these. I pulled out the CB and everything...but decided not to use it. Overall I kept them pretty simple.
Thanks for looking!!!!

7 comments:

Deb said...

Cameron is the star in my life!! I really need to do some more pages, I had fun with it!! To think I had this set forever and I think I used one of these stamps. These came out awesome, can I have it back now? LOL!! Can't wait to see more!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Love the bright colors and that stamp set is just too cute! Fantastic cards!

Lynn said...

These are great cards, I really like the layout with the diamond in the center, it totally draws your eye to the stamped image.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

They really are FUN Jennie!! The stamps are so cute and perfect for housewarming, moving, new furniture, etc........and I LOVE the green and black color combo!!

Heather said...

Sharp colors and layout. I am so glad you are feeling up to stamping. Good job on exercising too.

Debby said...

The paper and the stamps and the arrangement are awesome! Too cute!

Carolyn King said...

wonderful cards--love the fun colors!

divider

divider