Thursday, May 29, 2008

Daily Challenge on PaperCrafts Website

Hi,

Awhile ago...I started a daily challenge on PC website. Each day someone new was supposed to post a challenge. It went pretty well for awhile but then kind of went away. There had been some interest in restarting it....so I issued a challenge for Today/Tomorrow....Using the Masking Technique. This is definitely something I am not great at.....That is why it is a challenge. LOL

Here is what I came up with. Origianlly I came up with a fantastic idea of the birds all stacked up on top of each other and having the sentiment Friendship Grows. But I realized soon enough....I wasn't that talented. Therefore, I thought of how excited our cats get when the birds come to our bird feeders and how they are in kitty heaven. So that is how I came up with this idea. I love using Tiny who I call Fat Cat.

As you can see, I have the black along the edges...I noticed I had some smudges so I was trying to hide that. Then I noticed I had a lot more smudges in other places. I am hoping noone notices and thinks it is part of the design. :)

TFL

Jennie

2 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Jennie!! This is sooooo cute and hilarious!!!! I just love that design with Fat Cat all happy in the middle of the birdies!! And I absolutely thought it was part of the design........in fact I've sponged a whole card before to hide smudges!! LOL

Deb said...

This is too cute and funny!! I love that little fat cat and the sentiment!! I also thought it was part of the design!! Shhhhh!

Thanks for the amazing card, I posted it tonight!!

divider

divider