Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birday!!!

Hi....

I decided to make and post another card....I guess I am feeling creative tonight. It is finally starting to cool off...we are going to have a storm hit. I used some of my scraps of the SEI paper that I had....and just kept layering. It is 4.25 x 4.25. Wasn't sure what to do with it. And I saw on PaperCrafts Website a post by pjpants about doing a paper piercing swap so I tried it and used my SU bird set (first time using it.) and it is a bit busy....but I like it.

Thanks for looking.

Jennie

4 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Jennie!!! I LOVE this!!! The colors and the paper-piecing and the dp! It's truly AMAZING!!!!

Deb said...

I absolutely love this card Jennie it is so amazingly fabulous!! I don't think it's busy, it's perfect!! Love the paper piecing, the colors and DP are stunning!! Your rock girl!!

GiftsByHeidi said...

This is so cute, I love the colors & everything. The layers look great!

Heather said...

Stunning card! I love the papers and the layout.

divider

divider