Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Birthday Card

Hi...

I bought PaperCrafts 101 Magazine...it is 14.99 but definitely worth it. I loved all the cards and actually decided to try and to make one.

The one I did is on page 81 called Eat Cake. My layout is pretty similar but I used flower instead of a rub on wording (eat cake) in the middle. Plus I placed a sentiment down in the corner...which they didn't have. I was originally going to put a puffy cake sticker in the middle...however, it was too big and the wrong colors.

I won't say who this card is for....they might be reading. :) Probably not!!! I will just say....somehow my DH his mom & his dad's birthday's are all a couple of days apart. And I doubt it is for dh or his dad.

Also, I didn't have a piece of chipboard so I made my own version of the circle cutout using my CB.

Thanks for looking.

PS...the designer of the card in the mag is Angelia Wigginton

2 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh........I LOVE that layered flower center......and pinks and greens are gorgeous!!!! Beautiful card Jennie!!

Deb said...

This is so beautiful, love the colors and papers and the flower in the center is amazing!!

divider

divider